Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What A Week?

Hello guys... Sorry for the late update in my blog again..... I'll update from how was my day yesterday "MONDAY", yesterday I not really a good day for me because there is one bad news from my wife which is she are currently JOBLESS now.... and the another bad news is I’m nearly half died already......

I leave work early yesterday because I bring my wife to the labor department and guess what.... IT TUTUP and the times show at the door is close at 3.45pm.... but what I know is government close at 4.30pm. And I didn’t go to the gym yesterday.

Then at night I was busy with my part-time job dealing with the china supplier. We went out dinner and talk about the products that he can supply to us. Then I reach home around 10pm and went to bed at 12 mid-night. All I can say is there is NO FREE LUNCH provides out there.
And lately I was busy with my online game too...... which is play game can make me relax more that makes me not to think of many things...... free mind........ hehehe......

And another happy thing for me is MY TDO5 is coming soon........ hahahahahahahaha...... and that make me happy also...... buying things for myself..... and many many things is coming soon......

Ok guy that all for now.... update again when I'm free....

No comments: