Thursday, July 24, 2008

Movie.... So Good And Enjoy.....

Last night went out movie with my wife and Leong, we when to watch HELLBOY 2 and that show is very very nice..... the most funny thing is when the two actors drink beers.... till there drank... hehehehe so funny.. then there start singing the song "I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU"....



Then one more happy thing happened to me... which is my TD05 turbo had arrive already after 3 weeks of waiting... and guess what... i had found EVO7 Camshafts.... so my next order will be the Exhaust Manifold, Fuel pump and Fuel Regulator. Then my FMIC is on the way already from Japan...... After all that arrive and ready.... then will install on my ride at the end of this year..... Can't wait for the time to come...... All that is $$$$$$$ again.... have to start keeping now....... Guess that 2 stage for my ride is coming soon.......

No comments: