Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Born Baby.....

Hello guys.... sorry for the late update... I was busy play online game past few days..... which is the "MOB WARS" again.... hehehe.... Ok how should i start blogging here....

First of all now my house got another new born baby... which is my sis baby is finally born already... and It a she....... so my now my house have to new born baby.... one is my own baby Ethana and the other one is my sis baby girl.... currently done know what is the name yet..... the father is still looking for it..... I had been there and done that already...... now is my sis turn to join in the parent hood.... hehehehehe.....


And guess that you guy know who's baby is that already s that...... let give a guess who she really look like....... all i can said is she look like my sis from the side view..... and by the way.... her eyes is so so big...... and this makes me think back 2 months back..... just like my own baby Ethana..... hehehehe so so cute......

Today saturday... i wake up around 9am plus then went to shower.... After that i bring my car to Car Wash just oppsite my house. And i had wait nearly an hours for my car to be clean.... because i ask the man to clean IN and OUT..... that i once a week car cleaning....


And guys.... guess what... after i finish wash my car at the car wash... and i went stright home... after 30 - 40 mins raining already....... BUT my car is in under the roof already.... hehehehehe....

Last night went to dinner with my friend at Qlap.... after dinner around 8 plus at night and i was JAM there for more then one hours......... because all the BRUNEIAN look at the fire works at bandar then i reach home around nearly 10pm...... Reach home play with my daughter agian and play my online game.... "MOB WARS" and guess what i daughter sleep around 12 mid-night......

Ok that all for now.... today afternoon will be playing badminton with KEN, TONY, LEONG, METIS...... i think that all.....

Ok see you guy around... take care ....

No comments: