Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Tired Body

Good afternoon people.... today i wake up at 12noon. Because my body is very very tired...... and that cause by doing to much sport in ONE day... Yesterday around 3pm went to play badminton at JPMC with KEN, METIS, LEONG, WENDY, JIAH ERN and some of my gym friends...... We play badminton till 6pm plus and continues join my Airtrek member play street soocer at jerudong park carpark.

And last night i really had my fun playing the online game "MOB WARS" me and Ken was mobbing since 9pm plus till nearly 12 mid-night.... and i earn nearly more then 800 mill just attack people at the hitlist... just keep refreshing and if got people there... just attack only.... "WIN" earn more more CASH.........

But to have that much money..... you had to be kill more more then 5 times..... that what i had gone through........ it's also good to be kill because your Hit List Bounty Amount will become more more high.....



No comments: