Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Life`s Been Turn Upside Down At The Moment

Today, May 18,2008 1602hrs. And this is my 1st time creating a blog for myself. The reason is, i think this is the way to express myself now. Fro April 28, 2008 1943 hrs, my whole life had change and that is because i'm officially a FATHER now and i must be happy for that..... but unfortunately... the thing is NO. And that is because every single fucking days ppls are giving me faces to look..... and my one and only peacefully places is also been taken. The only time that i feel HAPPY & COOL down is, the time i look at my daughter. I had try alot of things , try not to think about it... but till the end i also fail to do so.... And i can said now is , hope after one month from the date that i become father everything will back to normal again.... all i ask for is to have a happy life and enjoy time with my baby girl and my family...... FAMILY mean REAL family..........

No comments: