Monday, May 26, 2008

3 More Days...... yahoooooo.....yehoooooo...

Today May 26, 2008 at 1907 hrs. It was a boring day today.... because i nothing much to do at work... and my body was very very tired..... and i don't have enough sleep..... Then after work.... went straight to the gym and i also don't have mood to do weight lifting...... just do three games only.... then went home around 1830 hrs...

When reach home..... is woooooo.... the kem is here already.... which was seen early morning.... around 0730 hrs... is arrive at my place...... Then i had to move my wife car to the side of my house and also mine...... Really can't wait for tomorrow to come.... then.... i hope i'm really free already..... to have my old living style back...... which is no one control thing and that......

And the things that make me not in a mood today is also because some of my family members and close friends is not coming for my daughter one months old....... All i can said is "What to do?".... "Just let them..... Only don't said that i didn't call"......

And i really WISH my one and only uncle can come..... but unfortunately he cannot come..... because he is out-station for work..... That one i really understand..... and i know he really want to attend the dinner of my 1st child..... because of WORK... he can't.... He also had to earn to bring up his family.... If i was in his shoes... i will also do that...... And Thank You to my UNCLE EDWIN... for all the support and discipline that u had tough me for all this time.... and i will always remember that..... and will teach my child the same way to tough me..... LOVE UNCLE EDWIN.....

Ok guys... i think that all for now..... will continue my story telling again tomorrow....
See you... and take care.... out there....


No comments: