Sunday, May 25, 2008

4 More Days ........

Today May 25, 2008 at 1404 hrs. This morning wake up around 1030 hrs because last night sleep around 0200 hrs plus..... And that is because my friend and cousin drop by my place to visit my daughter. Then my cousin debbie went back home early because she is meeting someone else. Leong, Ken, Kit and Jiah Ern went back around 0130 hrs. All of us talk a lot of things....... that only between all us only......hehehehehe......

Then in the morning went out to cut my hair at hua ho bunut. Then went to do my shopping.... it look funny man... two guy doing shopping at hua ho.... me and Dino.... doing shopping..... hehehehehehe......

After everything is done.... i send him home and i went back home too.... Update my bro PC and ate lunch at around 1300 hrs....

Mum came back home for lunch later today because at her office had a big meeting amount all the BIG bosses.......

No comments: