Thursday, May 29, 2008

After My Daughter One Months Old...

Hello guys,

Sorry for the last updated... busy for the pass two days... and haven't got enough sleep yet seen the day my daughter one month old.... hehehe....

That night i'm so happy and had some fun.... most of my gym members, my work partner, my bosses, several AIRTREK NATION members (RON & DINO) also turn up and my familys members also turn up..... And the most important the "RESPECT" members also there..... BUT "LEONG" came LATE again........ "JM".....

That night very one were having fun..... esp... DINO.... i think he got the MOST fun...... and i slept around 3am plus that night...... then the next day wake up early around 6am to work..... And at work..... i fell so so sleepy...... and guess what guys.... i slept in the car every way we go.....
Then yesterday, DINO, LEONG, DEBBIE and KEN came for dinner at my place..... because there is too much food left from that night...... For Godfather METIS....... he came late because his in UBD for the whole day..... doing something.....

That yesterday night is my 1st night sleeping with my daughter...... and guess what..... i can't sleep.... because she cry at the middle of the night... ask for MILK.... hehehehe.... Its ok... will try to get used of that..... And tomorrow..... long weeks end for me...... NO WORK...... hehehehe

Ok guys that all for now....
See u guys again....

P.S :- In future if NO UPDATE..... Mean i'm busy.... with my "DAUGHTER".... hehehehe :)

No comments: