Sunday, June 22, 2008

What A Weekend Of Me....

Morning everyone, this is not a good and enjoy weekend for me because I'm not feel so so well. I'm having flu and cough...... and my body is very very weak....

Last night i went to bed around 8 plus pm, then at the middle of the night keep awake because of the flu..... and then wake up so so early in the morning. And that is because I'm hungry.... hehehehe.... but another reason is cannot sleep already...... Now while update my blog and my nose is leaking...... this is really what a weekend for me......

And guess what..... there are so so many Saturday night didn't hang out with the group already.... and i really MISS that time with them...... and i do now every Saturday night STAY at home look after my "DAUGHTER" hehehehe..... But i do miss hang out with them at the mall, movie and many other places....

But sometime there do visit me, my wife and my daughter. That is the only time i can hang out with them.... "MY PLACE"... And i think that is my life now become a "FATHER"... no more hang out with friends every weekend and most of the time is with my family.... that what people call "FAMILY MAN" hehehehehe...... ------> Me, still learning for that.... everything is just started... more to come and more to learn.....

Ok that all for today.... need to have more rest....

No comments: