Thursday, June 5, 2008

What A Tired Weeks Of Works.......

Hello guys, sorry I didn't updated for the pass 2 days... I was very busy at work and when I was home I have no time to update my blog..... Because I was very tired.....

O.K. Let me think how can I start to update you us. Two days back, we install the LM 2500 in to the package and start connecting all the connection which is under instrument part, layout all the cables and guess what..... It took us the whole daysss to complete it. And the day was very very hot..... And guess what again.... our boss bring us LUNCH out.... oh.... sound so so nice.... ya... because of the FOOD.... BUT after lunch... there is no rest again...... when we reach back to the station... we start work.... straight.... till the end of the day......

I can tell u man...... that a day was the worst day in work man..... All of the maintenance staffs work FULL TIME......

Then yesterday we start the engine up and thank god everything was so so smooth..... Then........ After that start-up around 1045 hrs... we went back straight to berakas station to do the maintenance again.... AND..... we finish all the work till afternoon around 4 plus and I can call this is another worst day at work.....

Then today at work.... everything was fine... BUT still we do some maintenance on the engine (BPS7) then everything is smooth too..... Then after that is resting time..... And guess what... I was sleeping in the car from 1pm till 3pm because last night I didn't had a good rest and sleep..... And that is because my DAUGHTER was awake from 1plus in the morning till 3 plus in the morning.... and also because last night the weather was not that good too.... and its trip my house more then 10 times in a rows..... WHAT A NIGHT REST & SLEEP I HAD MAN...

Hope that I can sleep well tonight..... Ok then that all of now....

No comments: