Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weekend + StandBy?????

Hello guys... sorry for the late updated.. I had no time to update my blog this few days, because I was busy at work, then came back home was so so tired already. Start Thursday, I was "ONE MAN SHOW" at work, because my partner was "ON LEAVE" and that meant I had to "STANDBY" also.... And that also mean if one phone call......... must go...... no reason at all........ MUST....hehehe

At work was busy because Berakas GT1 was having a permanent -ve ground fault and my supervisor ask me to check it out and find what happened. End up didn't find anything... and have to continue to the trouble shooting this MONDAY..... And by the way, guess what my cousin husband was working with me now at the same company but different section. He will be taking care of the painting part of the WHOLE stations (Berakas, Gadong & Jerudong).

At home nothing much... just playing around with my daughter and try to be a good Father to be.....

No comments: